1967 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
The FJ40 is the hallmark of the Land Cruiser 40 Series and was produced from 1960 to 1984. Its timeless good looks remained mostly unchanged throughout its 24-year production history.
- Really fun car to drive, has a lot of power and people definitely notice when you are cruising down the street. The car has been driven fairly minimally and is in amazing shape, when not driven it remains in a covered garage.
- Purchased in August of 2018 with 3,628 miles (now at 5,193 miles, 1,565 miles driven)
- Chevrolet 454 HO V8 Big-Block Engine
- Model:Land Cruiser FJ40
- Exterior Color:Yellow
- Interior Color:Black
- 4speed manual transmission
- 4 seats
- Leather interior
- Made several minor repairs, and upgrades, as well as engine replacement (detailed below). Cost of improvements in excess of $15,000.
- Upgraded dashboard and interior, including new GT Grant steering wheel (by previous owner)
- Roll cage added (by previous owner)
- JVC Radio with bluetooth capabilities
- Engine replaced at 4,090 miles. New engine is a Chevrolet Performance 454 HO engine.
- 438 HP @ 5,300 RPM